Monday, July 4, 2011

And there..... goes the neighborhood.

So, because this is all a little new to me, I wanted to check out some of the other blogs here at blogspot. I hadn't skimmed through more than about ten when I was like, Uhhhh, JACKPOT, baby! At the very top of this particular blog is a professional photo of what I can only assume are the blogger's eleventy-seven kids. Can you say... polygamist? Don't get me wrong - I am a fan of both Big Love and Sister Wives, but good god... Unless you are running a farm, there is no reason to have that many kids. You might want to take a few pointers from some of the boys I knew as a teenager. They seemed to be experts on the subject and coincidentally got girls knocked up much less than your average polygamist seems to do. I'm sure their information was very accurate seeing as none of my friends got pregnant in high school, so we can probably take that as proof.

ANYWAY. So, pictures of kids on a blog... Nothing new, right? The girls seemed to look pretty normal in that nothing about them stood out to me. I don't think that the girls' outfits matched other than maybe they were all white or pale yellow -like I said, nothing caught my eye. But then I noticed the boys... Ohhhh, the boys. I couldn't help but be amazed by what was obviously a conscious decision made by someone in charge of choosing the boys' clothes. All of them were wearing jeans, which whatever- they're boys... The shining stars of their ensembles were their matching wifebeaters. Now, I don't mean white tank tops, not that white tank tops would be that much better -- but no. I mean three to a pack see-through fucking find them next to the tighty whities wifebeaters. Now, I did once dress my toddler as a snowman for a photo shoot, but I was actually TRYING to flex my warped sense of humor. Besides, it was fucking adorable.

I don't think anyone on the actual photo was older than eleven, so unless these kids dressed themselves and walked themselves over to the studio, an adult had to SEE these boys all in their wifebeaters, think that it was perfectly acceptable and take them to the damn photographer! Talk about Christmas in July. The only thing that could make this any better was if the blogger happened to come across this post. Fucking AWESOME.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment